Last updated: 01/07/2021
By taking part in this prize draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms and conditions, then you should not take part in this prize draw.
THE PRIZE DRAW
1. The promoter is: Fair for You Enterprise CIC whose registered office is at Unit 8 Elm Court, Meriden Business Park, Coventry, CV5 9RG (“we”, “us”, “our”).
2. There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this prize draw. A PURCHASE OR APPLICATION WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. This prize draw is open to Customers who enter before midnight on 31 August 2022. After this date no further entries to the prize draw will be permitted.
6. Entrants must be residents of the United Kingdom (mainland only) aged 18 years or over.
7. Employees of Fair for You Enterprise CIC and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition are not eligible to enter this prize draw.
8. Fair for You Enterprise CIC reserve the right to ask any winner to provide proof of age.
9. Fair for You Enterprise CIC reserve all rights (at their sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria is met and/or to disqualify you from the prize draw if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw.
10. You must provide a valid email address. You must update Fair for You Enterprise CIC if you change your email address.
11. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
HOW TO ENTER
12. On 1st July 2021 Fair for You Enterprise CIC will announce the prize draw via email.
13. To enter the prize draw you must complete any one or more of the surveys associated with this competition.
14. Only one entry per individual survey will be accepted per person, up to a maximum of three entries for completion of all three surveys.
15. Fair for You Enterprise CIC will not be liable for entries that are not received, delayed or which are corrupted for any reason.
16. The winner will receive an Inspire Holiday Voucher (in the form of a digital code) up to the value of £1,000 (one thousand) pounds sterling.
17. The prize must be spent in its entirety by midnight on 20/12/2022. Any unspent funds after this date will be forfeited. For the avoidance of any doubt, the funds can be spent on a holiday planned for after this date.
18. The prize is subject to winner confirmation (i.e. we can contact the winner and can confirm eligibility). The winner must also provide us with their full name and a valid email address in order to claim the prize.
19. The prize is personal to the winner and can’t be gifted, exchanged, transferred or sold and no cash alternative is offered.
20. Fair for You Enterprise CIC reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value in the event that the original prize offered is not available.
21. The Inspire Holiday Voucher will be subject to their own Terms and Conditions.
22. Fair for You Enterprise CIC is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
HOW IS A WINNER SELECTED?
23. The winner(s) will be selected within 14 days of the competition closing date, by way of a random draw from all submitted entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
24. The winner(s) will be notified within 28 days of the closing date and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Fair for You Enterprise CIC within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Fair for You Enterprise CIC shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Fair for You Enterprise CIC shall be entitled to select another winner.
25. Fair for You Enterprise CIC will pay for delivery of the prizes to the winners although Fair for You Enterprise CIC will not be liable for the acts or omissions of any postal service or courier or for any failure of delivery.
26. Fair for You Enterprise CIC shall not be responsible or liable for any expenses incurred by the winners over and above the prizes offered above and the prize winners shall use the prizes at their own risk.
27. Fair for You Enterprise CIC’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
28. Fair for You Enterprise CIC must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation we will send the surname and county of the winner to anyone who emails a request to email@example.com within 30 calendar days after the closing date.
29. If you have an objection to any or all of your first name, surname and county being published or made available, please email Fair for You Enterprise CIC at firstname.lastname@example.org. In such circumstances, Fair for You Enterprise CIC must still provide the information to the relevant authority on request.
30. The details of any prize winners may be published on an email sent to customers following the date of the draw and via our Facebook and/or Instagram page. We will only display your first name and the area where you live. If you do not want us to include your details you must contact us at email@example.com
31. Fair for You Enterprise CIC’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
32. Fair for You Enterprise CIC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
33. Fair for You Enterprise CIC reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Fair for You Enterprise CIC in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
34. Fair for You Enterprise CIC reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of Fair for You Enterprise CIC’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by Fair for You Enterprise CIC.
35. Fair for You Enterprise CIC also reserves the right to cancel the prize draw if circumstances arise outside of its control.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PROTECTION
36. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent. Fair for You Enterprise CIC will contact you with further details if they want to get you involved in any publicity and/or events that they have planned.
37. Fair for You Enterprise CIC may re-post, re-tweet, publicise and otherwise use any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio or any other materials that you post in relation to the prize draw (including as part of the entry process or as part of a prize) or if you tag or mention a friend in any such content, whether via the same platform that you posted or shared the content, as well as via other social media platforms that Fair for You Enterprise CIC use, and their our websites. Fair for You Enterprise CIC will contact you should they wish to do this.
38. Fair for You Enterprise CIC will only process your personal data in accordance with their Privacy Notice (link to: https://www.fairforyou.co.uk/how-it-works/terms-conditions/#1449139188995-b2683319-fbd3) and as set out in these terms and conditions with regard to the announcement of the winner and fulfilment, delivery and arrangement of the prize.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
39. Fair for You Enterprise CIC accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Fair for You Enterprise CIC further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Fair for You Enterprise CIC under law for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence. Your statutory rights are not affected.
40. Fair for You Enterprise CIC shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
41. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.